We’re offering webinars on AskRI.org resources that will showcase resource features, help you promote the services to your patrons and feature live demos.
Miss a webinar? Want to revisit a webinar you attended? No worries! We’ll post each webinar to AskRI.org, so you can access it anytime.
Come hear what’s on offer from EBSCO, a suite of over 20 reference and research databases available through AskRI.org! We’re hosting a webinar event just for librarians in Rhode Island. This webinar will cover:
- An overview of the reference and research databases available from EBSCO.
- How to market EBSCO to your patrons.
- A live demo of AskRI’s EDS and preview of Explora, EBSCO’s new searching tool for schools and public libraries providing easy-to-browse categories and supporting both student research and classroom instruction.
EBSCO Webinar 1
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:00 AM
EBSCO Webinar 2
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2:00 PM
Mango Languages, an online language-learning resource available through AskRI.org offering training in over 60 languages, is holding an exclusive webinar event for libraries in Rhode Island. This webinar will cover:
- An overview of the language-learning products and services available from Mango.
- How to market Mango to your patrons.
- A live demo of Mango in action.
Mango Webinar 1
Wednesday April 22, 2015 9:00 AM
Mango Webinar 2
Wednesday April 22, 2015 2:00 PM